George and Tesha welcome Attorney Michael Gilberg to the show. As an attorney and personally being on the autism spectrum, Attorney Gilberg offers an inside look to your rights within the school systems and some of the resources available to families.
- Michael Gilberg, Attorney At Law
- Disability Rights Connecticut
- Wrights Law
- "Disability History: The Disability Rights Movement"
- ADA - Information and Tech Assistance on the Americans with Disabilities Act
- IDEA - Individuals with Disabilities Education Act
- Parent's Guide to Special Education in Connecticut
- Understanding Special Education Laws
Have a question or want to leave us feedback? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 860-399-1888 ext 200.
Intro music composed by James F. Hodgdon.
Ninety-Nine Percent Effective is produced by Stephanie Cona
Views, thoughts, and opinions expressed during this episode belonging to Attorney Gilberg do not necessarily reflect SARAH Inc.'s.